Rape Crisis Center
For All Seasons, Inc. provides:
- Crisis Intervention to provide 24-hour response, assistance, and support to individuals, groups, and communities
- Therapy to enable clients to function at their optimum
- Advocacy to serve as a representative for individuals, groups, and the community to enhance their well-being
- Education to impact social problems by expanding knowledge
- A safe, highly confidential place for survivors of sexual violence
- An opportunity for survivors to experience a sense of competency and resolution
- Education focusing on basic skills in self-regulation, boundary maintenance, and communication
- Services strive to help restore personal power and dignity to survivors of sexual violence by providing choices and decision-making opportunities
- Symptoms of depression and post traumatic stress are identified and treated, reducing long term mental health symptoms.
- Basic education about sexuality, correcting misperceptions and misconceptions
- Reframing of current symptoms as attempts to cope with unbearable trauma.
- Creation of a healing community by providing recovery services within a group format
- Survivors and their families will be empowered and able to take back control of their lives
- Families will receive assistance in how best to help their loved one, so often friends and families do not know what to say or what reactions to expect
- The healing process will be supported throughout by trained professionals
- Survivors and their families will have new skills to use in dealing with their emotions
- FAS will work on breaking the silence and raising consciousness surrounding sexual violence; silence adds to a survivor's shame and delays recovery and healing
Serving Residents of Maryland's Mid-Shore at the following locations:
208 Cedar Street, Cambridge
516 Washington Street, Suite 4, Chestertown
114 Market Street, Denton
300 Talbot Street, Easton
206 Del Rhodes Avenue, Queenstown
To learn more about how we can help you, please call 410-822-1018, Monday - Friday, between 8:30AM and 5:00PM.
If you have just been raped or sexually assaulted or are in crisis and need someone to talk with, call our 24-hour hotline at 1-800-310-7273 or 410-820-5600.
Links to Resources available online:
Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault